Code Siren, LLC is a fast-paced deep technology startup focused on combining collaboration software and post-quantum cryptography (PQC). CS is seeking a talented and experienced Technical Writer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cybersecurity, software development, and SaaS business models. They will also be able to produce clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation for various audiences, including internal and external users.
- ⦁ Develop and write technical documentation for a variety of products and services, including user guides, training materials, API documentation, and white papers
- ⦁ Collaborate with management, engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to gather and analyze technical information
- ⦁ Organize the technical documentation for RFQs and RFPs
- ⦁ Ensure that all documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and easy to understand for a variety of audiences
- ⦁ Write and edit weekly technical blogs and other marketing materials
- ⦁ Maintain and update the company's knowledge base and other documentation resources
- ⦁ Background in Technical Writing, English, or a related field
- ⦁ 5+ years of experience as a technical writer, preferably in the cybersecurity or software industry
- ⦁ Proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation for a variety of audiences
- ⦁ Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts, such as cryptography, network security, and application security
- ⦁ Experience with government contracting, RFP/RFQ responses, SBIR proposal writing
- ⦁ Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ⦁ Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- ⦁ Advanced knowledge of software development and SaaS business models is a plus
- ⦁ Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and NIST technical publication requirements
- ⦁ Experience writing technical blogs and other marketing materials
Please submit two writing samples with your application, one technical document, and one blog post. The technical document can be any technical documentation, such as a user guide, training manual, or API documentation. The blog post can be on any cybersecurity-related topic, software development, or the SaaS industry.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV, portfolio of work and a short introduction to email@example.com.